Grandstream GXP1160The Grandstream GXP 1160 (with the almost identical GXP 1165) is our entry level, enterprise SIP telephone ideal for both office and general users - the business phone. Its new design, latest technology and enhanced features deliver an elegant IP handset for business phone system use.
The Grandstream GXP1160 (and GXP1165) is a next generation business IP phone with a single SIP account and 2 call appearances. It has a 128x40 graphical LCD display, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, dual network ports with integrated PoE (GXP1165 only). It also allows 3-way conference, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets.
The GXP1160/1165 delivers superior audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalised information and a customisable application service allowing automated provisioning for easy deployment. It is a perfect choice for small-to-medium businesses looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone.
- 1 line appearance with FLASH to handle 2 simultaneous calls
- High fidelity wideband audio and a full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Outfitted with SRTP, is wall mountable, and can also be automatically provisioned for mass deployment
Get System Quote
- 128 x 40 pixel graphical LCD with support for multiple languages
- 1 line appearance with FLASH to handle up to 2 simultaneous calls
- 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 3 way conference
- High fidelity wideband audio, full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Dual switched auto sensing 10/100 Mbps network ports
- Automated provisioning for mass deployment,
Grandstream GXP 1160 Instant Overview
Performing Transfers With The GXP 1160
We have more information here:
We'd love to tell you more about how this amazing technology works. Why not check out these links?