GRANDSTREAM GXP 1610
THE GRANDSTREAM GXP1610
The baseline of our Basic IP phones, the GXP1610/15 is for a user who needs easy and streamlined access to communications. With its clear and distinct user interface and essential features and functionalities the GXP1610/15 is intuitive and dependable.
The GXP1610 Basic IP phone delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience for users who need only essential VoIP access. Complete with 1 line, 2 call appearances and a 132x48 LCD screen, the GXP1610 is equipped for dependable phone access. The phone also offers 3 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 mbps ports for a flexible user experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1610 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS).
- 1 SIP account,
- 2 line keys,
- 3-way conferencing,
- 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft key,
- 132 x 48 pixel LCD display,
- Personalised music ring tone/ring back tone
- Integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications,
- local weather service,
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports,
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets,
- Up to 500 contacts,
- Call history up to 200 records,
We only succeed through our customers which is why we actively seek contact and feedback.
We do take action when we get comments. So, whether it's good or bad news, please contact us.
We promise to never pass your information on to any other parties.