GRANDSTREAM GAC2500 CONFERENCING UNIT
The Grandstream GAC2500 will allow you to hold and participate in up to 7 way conferencing. The unit is smart, really user friendly and at a great price point. It runs Android 4.4 which gives it power features and includes a web browser, PoE and will very happily run on WiFi. It allows you to record and store conference calls.
This is by far the best unit we've come across for conferencing. It's easy to set up and use. The colour screen allows you to program and use the power of the unit. The sound quality is HD and the unit has a range of up to 12 feet which means that multiple people can talk from the same office with to up to six external people. With it's smart black exterior and gently glowing blue LEDS when in use and it's colour screen this would look great in any boardroom or on any executives desk.
Our full review of the unit can be found on our blog.
• Runs Android 4.4 and offers full access to the Google Play Store and Android apps, including Skype and Google Hangouts
• Bluetooth to support syncing of headsets and mobile devices
• 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts, allowing 7 way conferencing
• 7-way conferencing bridge
• 4.3" (800x480) touch screen for easy use
• Built-in WiFi support offering network flexibility
• Full HD audio
• TLS and SRTP security encryption
• Auto-sensing Gigabit port and built-in PoE
• Daisy-chain two GAC2500 together to accomodate more participants
We only succeed through our customers which is why we actively seek contact and feedback.
We do take action when we get comments. So, whether it's good or bad news, please contact us.
We promise to never pass your information on to any other parties.